Bogor Satpol PP head Agus Ridhollah said his personnel had given a strict warning to the owners of the villas to prevent any future PSBB violations. He went on to say that prior to the closure, the joint team – consisting of officers from the local Satpol PP, the National Police and the Indonesian Military – had inspected the café and had discovered numerous violations of health protocols.“This will prompt an evaluation by the Bekasi administration,” he said, adding that the limited number of field officers had made it difficult to catch every PSBB violation.Tri called on the public to contribute to the ongoing mitigation efforts and report activities that were detrimental to public health and safety through an official channel provided by the administration.The Bogor Satpol PP closed down 10 villas and lodgings in North Tugu, Cisarua, following reports of violations of local COVID-19 protocols. Several West Java regional administrations have stepped up efforts to ensure compliance with large-scale social restrictions (PSBB) as COVID-19 cases continue to mount throughout Greater Jakarta.The Bekasi Public Order Agency (Satpol PP) shut down a crowded café in Grand Galaxy City, South Bekasi, on Saturday evening after footage showing scores of people gathering at the venue went viral on social media.“A joint team sealed a café based on a tweet and an accompanying photo attachment of a music concert,” Bekasi Deputy Mayor Tri Adhianto said on Sunday, as quoted by tempo.co. “We [sealed the villas] after an enforcement unit found that the owners had been renting the villas and [lodgings] to the public,” Agus said on Sunday.He said the owners had failed to abide by Bogor Regent Regulation No. 60/2020 on PSBB, which prohibited the renting of villas and accommodations to curb the spread of COVID-19.The local Satpol PP, according to Agus, had also been cracking down on other local businesses found to have violated health protocols.As of Sunday, West Java had recorded 20,954 confirmed COVID-19 cases with 387 deaths. (rfa)Topics :
The latest announcement by UEFA to the Spanish Football Federation has blown up the relative calm with which the issue of being able to play the Copa del Rey final with an audience beyond the limits of this season was taking place. . It has forced the federative entity to have to move a chip to make a decision, because if it is not played before August 3, the Cup champion would be left without the added prize of qualifying to play the group stage of UEFA Europe League. And forced to do so, in the next few hours he plans to send all the documentation he has in his possession to the finalist clubs, Real Sociedad and Athletic Club, so that they can position themselves having all the necessary data. In 48 hours, as many people from Donostia as Bilbao will have to respond with their final position.The day around this closed or open door final issue has been longer and busier than it seemed. Athletic has issued a statement after 13 hours of meeting of its Board of Directors. Meanwhile he has been in contact with the Federation itself and with the Royal Society. And the txuri-urdin team, in turn, has also had conversations with Luis Rubiales, who has already made it clear that his stance is firm and does not change it, he wants to play the final of the Copa del Rey with an audience in stands as long as UEFA and, above all, the health authorities allow, explaining that they will not be the ones who make a final decision on how and when to play the final. Athletic also knows the position of the San Sebastian club. The procedure of the Spanish Football Federation, from now on, will be as follows. In the next few days he will send the two Basque entities the documentation on the final so that they can apply and decide: final with public and resignation from the European Cup, or final without public in August keeping the European place for the Cup champion. Rubiales will then give 48 hours to Real and Athletic to position themselves and let them know what their decision is. And the Real’s response is going to be blunt: final with an audience with the next season started when the health authorities allow it. In other words, in this kind of chessboard that this issue has become, the realistic team leaves the ball on Athletic’s roof, which will have to get more wet than it did in this Friday’s statement, knowing that He is the one who has the most to lose right now, because today his most direct way to play in Europe next year is to play the final in August and win it. When the Federation has the argued response of the two clubs, it will meet with them (probably next week) to finalize the decision and finally announce publicly if the Cup final will be played in August behind closed doors or with the next campaign already. started with fans in the stands of La Cartuja.