Tag: 上海楼凤PO

The Rayo-Albacete will resume next Wednesday 19 at 20:00

first_imgIt should be remembered that Rayo-Albacete was 0-0 and the La Mancha had one player less, due to the expulsion of Eddy Silvestre. For the resumption, both technicians will be able to align onces different from those of that day, although with a nuance: they must be players who were registered at that time (signings are excluded).Appeal dismissed the appeal of LightningThe Appeals Committee dismissed the appeal last week presented by the Ray against the sanctions that, in its day, imposed Competition and that will finally have to comply: € 18,000 fine and the partial closure of the stadium from Vallecas, more specifically from the fund where the events occurred, during two games (Huesca and Elche). The Rayo-Albacete will take place ten days before the meeting that will face them again in the second round: on Saturday 29, 20:30, at Carlos Belmonte. That February 19 was also set on Mirandés-Zaragoza (21:00) that had to be postponed due to heavy rains. Then, the bad conditions of the Anduva pitch forced Sagués Oscoz to make this decision. LaLiga made official the Rayo-Albacete schedule suspended on Wednesday on December 15 for the banners and songs delivered by the franjirroja fans against Zozulia. Finally, The match will be held next Wednesday, February 19, at 8:00 p.m.. Of course, the second part will resume behind closed doors, just like announced Competition.last_img read more

Police probing domestic violence allegation against Minister’s son

first_imgPolice in F Division (Bartica) are currently probing a report of assault involving the son of a Government Minister.Guyana Times understands the male and his girlfriend got into an altercation on Saturday. “One pelt one and the other assaulted the other hand,” a Police source related.This newspaper was told that the matter was reported and an investigation has been launched against both parties. So far, statements have been obtained as the probe continued.Meanwhile, F Division Commander Kevin Adonis has refuted reports that he was ordered by the Minister to release her son after he was arrested. A local online news entity reported on Monday that the Minister had threatened the Commander to have him fired if he did not keep the matter quiet.However, Adonis dismissed the report.“Nothing of the sort [happened], it is contrary to what happened,” the Commander told this publication when contacted on Tuesday.last_img read more